𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱
In a world enchanted by destiny's art,
Where love's symphony plays within my heart,
Oh, stranger of charm with captivating grace,
Your presence, a dream I long to embrace.
In the bustling crowd, our gazes align,
Moments shared in stolen glances, divine,
Unspoken words and secrets untold,
A love's tale waiting to beautifully unfold.
In the depths of my being, emotions flow,
Overflowing affection I yearn to show,
May fate intertwine our paths one day,
And your heart reads the love I convey.
With every heartbeat, your name softly spoken,
In my dreams, our spirits forever woven,
Oh, beloved stranger, my soul's sweetest tune,
May the universe bless us, under the moon.
Until that day dawns, my love shall persist,
Whispered on the wind, its melody persists,
Hoping destiny's dance leads us to find,
That our souls entwine, in love's perfect bind.
Comments
Post a Comment