"𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗨𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗙𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹"
In the realms of thought's labyrinthine dance,
Where shadows mingle and doubts advance,
I navigate the corridors of the mind,
Seeking words that are gentle, yet not unkind.
In twilight's embrace, our souls once entwined,
But now, alas, a parting we must find.
The tides of life have shifted their course,
And our connection, no longer holds its force.
Like riddles whispered by the winds above,
The enigma of our love remains unresolved.
A puzzle piece lost in an eternal sea,
Leaving us adrift in this bewildering plea.
I stare into the mirror of reflection's art,
Seeking answers to mend this broken heart.
But the looking glass merely reflects the truth,
That we must depart, in pursuit of our own truth.
Like two stars that diverge in the night,
We follow separate paths, a bittersweet sight.
For in the depths of philosophical musings,
Our souls intertwined, now face their undoings.
Oh, the weight of these words upon my tongue,
As I hesitate to utter, to your heart they'll cling.
Yet in the realm of this poetic maze,
I beg you to read between the lines, to gaze.
For the air whispers secrets, untold and veiled,
And the echoes of silence have often prevailed.
May you find solace in this cryptic display,
A farewell in verses, where emotions sway.
Know that my love, though lost in this rhyme,
Lingers still, bound by the hands of time.
But as the sun sets on our shared horizon,
It's over, dear one, in a language quite cloaked, yet chosen.
#peom
#versevision
Comments
Post a Comment