𝗘𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗔 𝗗𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗯𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗗𝗮𝘆

In the depths of solitude, my heart does dwell,
On this day of celebration, where love does swell.
A daughter's yearning, an ache deep inside,
As I miss my mother, my guiding light and guide.

On Mother's Day, the world is a vibrant hue,
But in my loneliness, shadows imbue.
A void unfilled, a longing profound,
As memories of your love come swirling around.

Oh, Mother dear, your touch so tender,
Your voice, a soothing melody, I remember.
In your warm embrace, I found solace true,
A shelter from the storms, a love that grew.

On this special day, when accolades resound,
I find myself lost in an ocean profound.
For you were the anchor, the rock so strong,
Whose absence now echoes, a melancholy song.

Through childhood's journey, you were my guide,
Nurturing me, teaching me to stride.
Your wisdom, a beacon, your love, a balm,
Oh, how I miss your comforting calm.

In cherished moments of laughter and tears,
In whispered secrets and shared hopes and fears,
You were my confidante, my dearest friend,
A bond unbreakable, even as it transcends.

As the world celebrates, I yearn for your touch,
To feel your presence, to miss you so much.
On this Mother's Day, with bittersweet pain,
I send my love to you, like a gentle rain.

Though you are gone, your spirit remains,
In memories cherished, in love's sweet refrains.
Forever in my heart, you will reside,
My beloved mother, forever by my side.

So, on this day of honor and reverence deep,
I cherish your love, as tears silently seep.
Know that in my longing, I hold you near,
My dear mother, forever cherished, forever dear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗨𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗙𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹"

𝗥𝗲𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘁: 𝗔 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘆

𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱